- 1401/02/27 Vice Chancellors and Heads of International Departments of Iranian Medical Universities Meet to Discuss Medical Universities' Internationalization Objectives
- 1401/02/25 The Meeting of Deputy and International Managers
- 1401/02/25 The development of international relations has a great impact on the acquisition of scientific authority
- 1401/02/06 World Immunization Week
- 1401/01/20 International conference in the context of “Multicultural values and development problems of tourism in Caspian littoral states” in Azerbaijan State Tourism and Management University
- 1400/12/22 The success of Guilan University of Medical Sciences in the 27th Razi National Festival of Research and Technology of Medical Sciences
- 1400/12/18 Iran-Syria Friendship Association meeting with the officials of Guilan University of Medical Sciences regarding the international affairs of the university
- 1400/12/16 The Director of International Affairs and the Head of the Vice Chancellor for Education of Guilan University of Medical Sciences participated in the first international accreditation workshop of the country's medical universities
- 1400/11/25 Guilan Shines in the 27th Medical Science Research and Technology Festival in the country
- 1400/11/24 The fourth meeting of the International Student Admission Committee
The Ministry of Health appreciates Guilan University of Medical Sciences for gaining the first rank of vaccination coverage in the country
Rahavard Khedmat Conference was held on 8 November in the presence of the high official of the Ministry of Health and the heads of the country's medical universities at the Razi International Conference Center of Iran University of Medical Sciences.
In this conference, Guilan University of Medical Sciences was honored as the top university in the Covid 19 vaccination coverage in the country.
Dr. Salari, Chancellor of Guilan University of Medical Sciences praised the President and the high official of the Ministry of Health’s assistance in providing the needed vaccine and stated that 3 million and 8 thousand doses of Covid19 Vaccine have been injected in Guilan (2.1 million first doses and about 1.7 million second doses).
Dr. Salari also appreciated the efforts of Guilan University of Medical Sciences, IRGC, Basij, Red Crescent and Radio and Television in achieving first rank of vaccination in the country.