- 1401/02/27 Vice Chancellors and Heads of International Departments of Iranian Medical Universities Meet to Discuss Medical Universities' Internationalization Objectives
- 1401/02/25 The Meeting of Deputy and International Managers
- 1401/02/25 The development of international relations has a great impact on the acquisition of scientific authority
- 1401/02/06 World Immunization Week
- 1401/01/20 International conference in the context of “Multicultural values and development problems of tourism in Caspian littoral states” in Azerbaijan State Tourism and Management University
- 1400/12/22 The success of Guilan University of Medical Sciences in the 27th Razi National Festival of Research and Technology of Medical Sciences
- 1400/12/18 Iran-Syria Friendship Association meeting with the officials of Guilan University of Medical Sciences regarding the international affairs of the university
- 1400/12/16 The Director of International Affairs and the Head of the Vice Chancellor for Education of Guilan University of Medical Sciences participated in the first international accreditation workshop of the country's medical universities
- 1400/11/25 Guilan Shines in the 27th Medical Science Research and Technology Festival in the country
- 1400/11/24 The fourth meeting of the International Student Admission Committee
Guilan Rural Heritage Museum is an accurate depiction of the lifestyle, culture and traditions of the rural areas of Guilan Province in North of Iran. The idea of opening such a museum began with the Rudbar earthquake (a city in Guilan Province, northern Iran). At the time, 700 villages were completely destroyed and more than 300 villages, mostly in Gilan Province, were critically damaged. Under the support of UNESCO, Saravan Forest Park was chosen as the location of the museum. Saravan Park is situated 18 kilometers away from Rasht (the capital city of Guilan Province) in Khalije-e Fars highway.
The museum has 9 sections. Each section presents a village with its own unique culture and architectural style. Guilan Rural Heritage Museum is the biggest eco-museum of the Middle East and is the first of its kind in Iran. In this museum, you can see details about the lifestyle, work, housing, souvenirs, local foods and everything else you need to know about life in the rural areas of northern Iran. Due to the massive size of the museum (2,600 sq. km) it could take many hours to visit the entire collection.