- 1402/02/08 Chancellor of GUMS Congratulates the World Day for Safety and Health at Work
- 1402/02/02 World Health Organization Congratulates Iran for The Elimination of Measles and Rubella Diseases
- 1401/12/16 International Student Wins a Silver Medal in Physical Readiness
- 1401/10/21 The Chancellor of Guilan University of Medical Sciences is appointed
- 1401/10/17 The 7th International Students Admission Committee
- 1401/09/23 GUMS 2nd nursing PhD student graduates
- 1401/09/22 Dr. Farahnaz Joukar in world's top most cited scientists
- 1401/09/20 GUMS chooses its Researcher of the Year
- 1401/09/14 Chancellor of GUMS congratulates International Volunteer Day
- 1401/08/17 The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference of the Caspian States: Actual issues of modern medicine
GUMS 2nd nursing PhD student graduates
Nastaran Mirfarhadi is the second PhD student in nursing who graduated with an excellent degree from Guilan University of Medical Sciences. She defended her thesis on Tuesday, December 13th and is the second graduate of PhD in Nursing from Shahid Beheshti School of Nursing and Midwifery in Rasht.
She finished her thesis entitled "Explaining The Process of Care in Breast Cancer Survivors" under the guidance of Dr. Rasool Tabari and under the advice of Dr. Fazalullah Ahmadi and Dr. Fatemeh Jafar Aghaei.
The internal supervisors of the thesis, were Dr. Abdul Hossein Emami Sigaroudi - Associate Professor of Nursing Department and Dr. Nazila Javadi - Associate Professor and Director of Nursing Department and external supervisors were Dr. Alireza Salar - Assistant Professor of Zahedan University of Medical Sciences and Dr. Leila Joybari - Professor of Golestan University of Medical Sciences.