- 1401/02/27 Vice Chancellors and Heads of International Departments of Iranian Medical Universities Meet to Discuss Medical Universities' Internationalization Objectives
- 1401/02/25 The Meeting of Deputy and International Managers
- 1401/02/25 The development of international relations has a great impact on the acquisition of scientific authority
- 1401/02/06 World Immunization Week
- 1401/01/20 International conference in the context of “Multicultural values and development problems of tourism in Caspian littoral states” in Azerbaijan State Tourism and Management University
- 1400/12/22 The success of Guilan University of Medical Sciences in the 27th Razi National Festival of Research and Technology of Medical Sciences
- 1400/12/18 Iran-Syria Friendship Association meeting with the officials of Guilan University of Medical Sciences regarding the international affairs of the university
- 1400/12/16 The Director of International Affairs and the Head of the Vice Chancellor for Education of Guilan University of Medical Sciences participated in the first international accreditation workshop of the country's medical universities
- 1400/11/25 Guilan Shines in the 27th Medical Science Research and Technology Festival in the country
- 1400/11/24 The fourth meeting of the International Student Admission Committee
World red cross and red crescent day
World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day is observed on May 8 every year to celebrate the principles of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement.
May 8 is the birth anniversary of Jean-Henry Dunant (born on May 8, 1828), the founder of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and the recipient of the first Nobel Peace Prize. The first Red Cross Day was celebrated on 8 May 1948. The official title of the day changed over time and became "World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day" in 1984.