- 1402/02/08 Chancellor of GUMS Congratulates the World Day for Safety and Health at Work
- 1402/02/02 World Health Organization Congratulates Iran for The Elimination of Measles and Rubella Diseases
- 1401/12/16 International Student Wins a Silver Medal in Physical Readiness
- 1401/10/21 The Chancellor of Guilan University of Medical Sciences is appointed
- 1401/10/17 The 7th International Students Admission Committee
- 1401/09/23 GUMS 2nd nursing PhD student graduates
- 1401/09/22 Dr. Farahnaz Joukar in world's top most cited scientists
- 1401/09/20 GUMS chooses its Researcher of the Year
- 1401/09/14 Chancellor of GUMS congratulates International Volunteer Day
- 1401/08/17 The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference of the Caspian States: Actual issues of modern medicine
World Health Organization Congratulates Iran for The Elimination of Measles and Rubella Diseases
The Director General of International Cooperation of the Ministry of Health announced the congratulations of the World Health Organization to Iran for its continued success in eliminating measles and rubella diseases.
According to WEBDA, Dr. Mohammad Hossein Niknam announced that the World Health Organization congratulated the Minister in a letter, for the continued success in eliminating measles and rubella.
In the letter of Dr. Al Manzari, head of the eastern Mediterranean region of this organization, to Dr. Ain Allahi, while confirming the continuation of Iran's significant success in eliminating measles and rubella during the years 2018 to 2022, especially in the Corona epidemic, the officials of the Immunization Development Program in Iran are appreciated.
The National Committee for the Elimination of Measles and Rubella, in its meeting, reviewed the details of Iran's report, confirmed the maintenance of the elimination of measles and rubella diseases in our country and continued Congratulations on this success.