- 1402/02/08 Chancellor of GUMS Congratulates the World Day for Safety and Health at Work
- 1402/02/02 World Health Organization Congratulates Iran for The Elimination of Measles and Rubella Diseases
- 1401/12/16 International Student Wins a Silver Medal in Physical Readiness
- 1401/10/21 The Chancellor of Guilan University of Medical Sciences is appointed
- 1401/10/17 The 7th International Students Admission Committee
- 1401/09/23 GUMS 2nd nursing PhD student graduates
- 1401/09/22 Dr. Farahnaz Joukar in world's top most cited scientists
- 1401/09/20 GUMS chooses its Researcher of the Year
- 1401/09/14 Chancellor of GUMS congratulates International Volunteer Day
- 1401/08/17 The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference of the Caspian States: Actual issues of modern medicine
Road Map of International Affairs in Education
In the meeting of The Vice Chancellor of Education, Dr. Afshin Shafaqi and the Director of International Affairs of the university, Dr. Iman Alizadeh, the roadmap of international affairs in the field of education was reviewed and drawn. Issues like the process of student admission, the ranking of the university, assessing challenges and solutions and creating a mechanism for education and international staff were taken into consideration.
Dr. Abtin Heydarzadeh Secretary of the Comprehensive Justice, Excellence and Productivity Program in Medical Sciences Education and Dr. Iraj Nikoukar Director of Graduate Studies of the University were also present in the meeting.