- 1401/02/27 Vice Chancellors and Heads of International Departments of Iranian Medical Universities Meet to Discuss Medical Universities' Internationalization Objectives
- 1401/02/25 The Meeting of Deputy and International Managers
- 1401/02/25 The development of international relations has a great impact on the acquisition of scientific authority
- 1401/02/06 World Immunization Week
- 1401/01/20 International conference in the context of “Multicultural values and development problems of tourism in Caspian littoral states” in Azerbaijan State Tourism and Management University
- 1400/12/22 The success of Guilan University of Medical Sciences in the 27th Razi National Festival of Research and Technology of Medical Sciences
- 1400/12/18 Iran-Syria Friendship Association meeting with the officials of Guilan University of Medical Sciences regarding the international affairs of the university
- 1400/12/16 The Director of International Affairs and the Head of the Vice Chancellor for Education of Guilan University of Medical Sciences participated in the first international accreditation workshop of the country's medical universities
- 1400/11/25 Guilan Shines in the 27th Medical Science Research and Technology Festival in the country
- 1400/11/24 The fourth meeting of the International Student Admission Committee
The success of Guilan University of Medical Sciences in the 27th Razi National Festival of Research and Technology of Medical Sciences
Considering the performance of Guilan University of Medical Sciences Health Technology Development Center in the 27th Razi Festival of Research and Technology of Medical Sciences, which was held in the International Conference Hall of Shahid Beheshti University of Tehran with the presence of First Vice President ,Dr. Mokhber, Vice President for Science and Technology, Dr. Sattari, Minister of Health, Treatment and Medical Education, Dr. Ainollahi, and Minister of Science, Research and Technology ,Dr. Zolfi Gol, Dr. Arsalan Salari, President of Guilan University of Medical Sciences, was awarded as the winner of the new growth centers among the universities of medical sciences across the country.
It is worth mentioning that more than 70 nuclei and technology units are currently operating in the growth center of Guilan University of Medical Sciences, and their comprehensive efforts in recent years have resulted in the acquisition of more than 120 prototypes and 40 commercial products.