- 1401/02/27 Vice Chancellors and Heads of International Departments of Iranian Medical Universities Meet to Discuss Medical Universities' Internationalization Objectives
- 1401/02/25 The Meeting of Deputy and International Managers
- 1401/02/25 The development of international relations has a great impact on the acquisition of scientific authority
- 1401/02/06 World Immunization Week
- 1401/01/20 International conference in the context of “Multicultural values and development problems of tourism in Caspian littoral states” in Azerbaijan State Tourism and Management University
- 1400/12/22 The success of Guilan University of Medical Sciences in the 27th Razi National Festival of Research and Technology of Medical Sciences
- 1400/12/18 Iran-Syria Friendship Association meeting with the officials of Guilan University of Medical Sciences regarding the international affairs of the university
- 1400/12/16 The Director of International Affairs and the Head of the Vice Chancellor for Education of Guilan University of Medical Sciences participated in the first international accreditation workshop of the country's medical universities
- 1400/11/25 Guilan Shines in the 27th Medical Science Research and Technology Festival in the country
- 1400/11/24 The fourth meeting of the International Student Admission Committee
Minister of Health: Guilan University of Medical Sciences a model for other universities
The Minister of Health and Medical Education introduced Guilan University of Medical Sciences as a model for its optimal performance in recent years and stated that one thousand billion tomans of credit has been considered for the development of hospitals in the center of the province.
According to VEBDA, Dr. Bahram Einollahi expressed his satisfaction with the widespread vaccination in Guilan at the meeting of Guilan Administrative Council in the NAJA Martyrs' Hall.
He introduced Guilan University of Medical Sciences as one of the best universities in the country adding, "During the last two years, good measures have been taken in the field of health in Guilan, which can become a model for other universities."
The Minister of Health and Medical Education referred to the shortage of hospital beds in Guilan saying, “There are 2,600 hospital beds in Guilan, which is lower than the national average."
The minister referred to the wearing out of hospitals in Guilan saying, "Some of the hospitals in the province are worn out, and required measures are to be taken regarding this matter." Therefore, 250 billion tomans of credit has been considered for Lakan site.
He announced the allocation of a significant budget for the completion of unfinished projects in the field of health in Guilan adding, “200 billion Tomans of the 300 million tomans allocated to the program will be provided by the Planning and Budget Organization by the end of the year.”
The Minister of Health, Treatment and Medical Education announced that one thousand billion tomans has been considered for the development of Razi, Shafa and Poursina hospitals, 400 billion Tomans of which will be provided by the Planning and Budget Organization.