- 1402/02/08 Chancellor of GUMS Congratulates the World Day for Safety and Health at Work
- 1402/02/02 World Health Organization Congratulates Iran for The Elimination of Measles and Rubella Diseases
- 1401/12/16 International Student Wins a Silver Medal in Physical Readiness
- 1401/10/21 The Chancellor of Guilan University of Medical Sciences is appointed
- 1401/10/17 The 7th International Students Admission Committee
- 1401/09/23 GUMS 2nd nursing PhD student graduates
- 1401/09/22 Dr. Farahnaz Joukar in world's top most cited scientists
- 1401/09/20 GUMS chooses its Researcher of the Year
- 1401/09/14 Chancellor of GUMS congratulates International Volunteer Day
- 1401/08/17 The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference of the Caspian States: Actual issues of modern medicine
Astrakhan State University discussion platform
Faculty of Biology - Physiology, Morphology, Genetics and Biomedicine Chair, together with UNESCO Department "Learning Society and Socio-Sustainable Development" of Astrakhan State University is holding a discussion platform "Quality of Life: Modern challenges in an era of uncertainty", which will be held in a mixed format on November 23, 2021 at 14.00 (Moscow Time).
This conference is in Russian and English, and the following issues will be discussed during the discussion platform:
• "Priority areas in the study of quality of life in medicine"
Planned to discuss: modern methods of treatment, palliative care (patient care), comfortable life of a patient in a hospital.
• "Psychological stability as an integral characteristic of personality"
Planned to discuss: individuals' perception of their position in life in the context of culture and value system; harmonization of aspects of human life, personal resources in quality of life management.
• "The level and quality of life in the sociological dimension"
Planned to discuss: questionnaires as a survey method in various fields of activity; the results of various studies in the field of psychological and sociological questionnaires.
• "The impact of the information environment on the development of modern society"
Planned to discuss: the development of the digital educational environment; the introduction of modern technologies into everyday life; the impact of digitalization on the development of society.
Contact details on organization issues: Blinkova Svetlana Nikolaevna - Head of the Department of Socio-cultural and Educational Projects of the Department "UNESCO Chair".
Tel.: (8512) 24-64-42, 8 902 117 35 64.