- 1402/05/08 A Memorandum of Understanding between GUMS and Astrakhan University of Medical Sciences
- 1402/05/02 Astrakhan State Medical University to Host International Scientific and Practical Conference on Infections of the New Time
- 1402/04/27 The Caspian Association, An Opportunity to Strengthen Educational and Medical Diplomacy
- 1402/02/08 Chancellor of GUMS Congratulates the World Day for Safety and Health at Work
- 1402/02/02 World Health Organization Congratulates Iran for The Elimination of Measles and Rubella Diseases
- 1401/12/16 International Student Wins a Silver Medal in Physical Readiness
- 1401/10/21 The Chancellor of Guilan University of Medical Sciences is appointed
- 1401/10/17 The 7th International Students Admission Committee
- 1401/09/23 GUMS 2nd nursing PhD student graduates
- 1401/09/22 Dr. Farahnaz Joukar in world's top most cited scientists
Pediatric growth disorders research center had been established from 2009 in 17 shahrivar children hospital in Guilan University of medical sciences. Initially it had been presented as clinical pediatrics research center.
The aim of this center is to enhance and update scientific investigations on prevention, treatment and diagnosis of neonatal, childhood and adolescents’ diseases.
From now on, our research center is approved to be Pediatric Diseases Research Center and it should be affiliated as Pediatric Diseases Research Center, Guilan University of Medical Sciences, Rasht, Iran.