- 1402/02/08 Chancellor of GUMS Congratulates the World Day for Safety and Health at Work
- 1402/02/02 World Health Organization Congratulates Iran for The Elimination of Measles and Rubella Diseases
- 1401/12/16 International Student Wins a Silver Medal in Physical Readiness
- 1401/10/21 The Chancellor of Guilan University of Medical Sciences is appointed
- 1401/10/17 The 7th International Students Admission Committee
- 1401/09/23 GUMS 2nd nursing PhD student graduates
- 1401/09/22 Dr. Farahnaz Joukar in world's top most cited scientists
- 1401/09/20 GUMS chooses its Researcher of the Year
- 1401/09/14 Chancellor of GUMS congratulates International Volunteer Day
- 1401/08/17 The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference of the Caspian States: Actual issues of modern medicine
Chancellor of GUMS Congratulates the World Day for Safety and Health at Work
Chancellor of Guilan University of Medical Sciences Congratulates the World Day for Safety and Health at Work:
“Undoubtedly, the growth of production and economic development of any country depends on the health of the workforce. Maintaining and ensuring the health of employees is due to the dedicated and honest efforts of managers and occupational health and safety experts who do not spare any efforts and hard work.
The continuous efforts of occupational health inspectors in monitoring and intensifying inspections for the occupational safety of employees, especially during the Covid-19 crisis, are commendable. I congratulate the teachers, managers and experts of this field on the day of occupational safety and health and wish everyone health and well-being."
Dr. Mohammad Taghi Ashoobi
Chancellor of GUMS